Welcome to Fred Bird Photography
Our studio, located in Ellington, Connecticut, consists of two 20' x 40' image production areas.
One studio is a daylight studio while, the other utilizes total dark. The exterior area is landscaped in many different styles including a fish pond. All of these areas are well suited for both product and portrait photographs.
We are committed to assisting YOU, our client, in translating your thoughts and ideas into dynamic images. These images will assist you in selling your company, products and/or services.
Click Here for our CLIENT PROMOTIONAL CHECK LIST.
POINT & SHOOT CAMERAS
GETTING THE MOST FROM YOUR
- Course Description:
- This seminar will cover composition, the camera light meter, problems with the camera light meters, use of the camera and specific settings in a point and shoot camera.
- I. Difference between a professional photographer and an amateur.
- A. The difference between the two is NOT quality.
- B. The difference is, do you make your living from photography.
- C. Composition and cropping is what makes an image.
- When we talk about images, this can be photographs, paintings, or sketches.
- D. Many times someone is going to show me some of the images from their vacation. They start the conversation with - now these pictures are not as good as yours.
- I do not want to hear this. I enjoy seeing where you have been and what you did while you are there. Your images assist me in learning about other parts of the world.
RESTORATION & PRESERVATION
OF PHOTOGRAPHS & DOCUMENTS
Article presented by: Frederick Bird, Owner, Fred Bird Photography
- P.O. Box 3, Ellington, CT 860-871-0357.
- Studio located at 67 Hopkins Road, Ellington.
- See our work at www.fredbirdphotography.com
- Many individuals want old photographs or old documents copied and preserved. There are several things that you should understand prior to giving the photographs or documents to an individual to correct and restore. If you should have questions about a project, please contact me at Fred Bird Photography 860-871-0357. There is NO fee to discuss a project.