Fred Bird Photography has been completing legal photography assignments for the past forty (40) years. My experience in investigative photography was obtained while serving with the Connecticut State Police for 22 years. During those years, I attend numerous phography schools. During the past eighteen years, I have been very active with EPIC (Evidence Photographers International Council, Inc), both attending their training seminars and also being an instructor. See epic-photo.org for more information on EPIC. I am a certified police instructor in the area of basic photography, legal photography and fire/arson photography. This certification is through the State of Connecticut Police Officer Standards and Training Council.
Planning sessions are held prior to each assignment. This planning session assures that all the elements of your case will be covered and documented. Each assignment is backed up with field notes and a written report.
PERSONS - OBJECTS - PERMITS:
Photographs are a way of documenting injury from its occurrence through recovery. Pain, suffering and problems, encountered by an individual, can be documented with photographs in the hospital, home or studio.
- Personal injury (photographed in the home, hospital or our studio)
- Rehabilitation difficulties
- Vehicle accidents – road/street/intersection
- Vehicle damage – interior/exterior
- Accident location – interior/exterior
- Product defects/malfunction
- Property damage caused by persons/objects/weather
- Pre and post blasting conditions
- Construction accidents
- Night photography
- Photographs to show traffic patterns
- Photographs for commercial permit applications
VIDEO – Fred Bird Photography will coordinate any needed video. This includes “DAY IN THE LIFE OF” taping of paraplegic or quadriplegic.
PATENT, COPYRIGHT AND TRADE MARK APPLICATION PHOTOGRAPHY.
EVALUATION OF EXISTING PHOTOGRAPHS.
We will assist in the evaluation of photographs that already exist to see that the photographs cover all of the particular case elements.
COORDINATION OF OTHER DEMONSTRATIVE EVIDENCE.
- Produce Power Point Presentations and simple slide shows
- Graphics for titles, charts and graphs
- Copy work in both black and white and color
- Creation of scale models
- Sketch maps
LEGAL PHOTOGRAPHY REFERENCE LIBRARY.
Fred Bird Photography has a legal reference library pertaining to photography, video, computer generated material(s), use of digital photography and other forms of demonstrative evidence. This reference library is open to all of my clients at NO CHARGE. Upon request, appointment time may be obtained to use the reference material. I am kepted up to date on all information by being on the mailing list of the publishers.